Dal-Tile Employee Reviews

Awesome
Maintenance Technician III (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TX8 November 2017
Dal Tile is a wonderful place to work. I have definitely learned a lot and can say it has prepared me to work with a lot of different types of systems such as hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical.
Pros
401k, Pto, Health benefits.
Managment is garbage
Operator (Current Employee) –  Dickson, TN5 November 2017
The plant manager is basically unaproachable and creates a hostile work environment. The different departments within the plant hold individuals to completely different standards. If they (Managment) like you that person can basically do what they want. Confront or anger a manager and they will find even create reasons to fire you.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
You do not have to be qualified for a posotion if you are well liked...
Trabajo muy tranquilo
Revisadora de hornos rodillo (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Garza García, N. L.2 November 2017
Me encantó este trabajo es uno de los mejores que e tenido...
Day at Dile-tile
Shipping Checker-Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Florence, AL2 November 2017
Need to be a self starter and work at a fast pace. Need to have a high attention to detail and work with high volumes of product. Have to work with many different personality types in order to achieve the common goal of shipping quality work.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
stressful at times
Stressful
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Texas23 October 2017
Depending on your boss, they push you to the max to do hard work. It was very stressful to me, didn't give enough break time, difficult part for me on the job was lifting the material. The air conditioning was horrible.
Pros
Gave lunch
Cons
Short breaks, Conditioning was poor.
Great opporunity
Accounting Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 October 2017
Dal-tile has great discounts for their employee. I strongly recommended the the company as a opportunity to get job skills to advance in a accounting career or customer service career.
Pros
Hour are great
Cons
the pay is not that great
Excelente Crecimiento Profesional
EHS (Former Employee) –  RH19 October 2017
Una empresa con excelentes valores, y cultura laboral, permite aprender y promoverte a distintas areas dentro de la empresa, cuenta con excelentes prestaciones, y siempre esta enfocada a que el trabajador se supere.
Para superarme
Coordinador (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Garza García, N. L.19 October 2017
La Empresa es muy buena , exelente hambiente de trabajo muy buenos salarios y todas las prestaciones de la ley y exelente cresimiento laboral
Buen ambiente de trabajo, aunque siempre está la presión de los resultados inmediatos
Coordinador CAT (Customer Audit Team) (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Garza García, N. L.18 October 2017
Gran ambiente de trabajo, comedor subsidiado, recursos mínimos necesarios son otorgados, sin embargo en ocasiones cuesta un poco la asignación de nuevo recursos. Se aprende demasiado en la empresa, además se da la facilidad de aprender el proceso de fabricación aunque no se esté directamente relacionado con producción.
Pros
Comedor subsidiado, becas estudios para trabajadores e hijos
Cons
Cultura de trabajo elitista, es más facil subir por "palancas" que por aptitudes
its a place to grow as an employee
Customer Service Rep. II (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJ15 October 2017
its great company to work with. theres no stopping on all the opportunities you have as an employee. great managment and great benefits as well the pay.
unpleased with outcome
Administrative Assistant/ Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, TX11 October 2017
I originally went into this company promised security and room for advancement.Only to find out they were utilizing me to take the work load off of my supervisor. Once I asked for an increase in pay there was a lot of scrutiny that took place in the work field as well as unprofessional behavior and tactics to put a blemish on my character and caused me to eventually be fired for a false accusation of violating the companies policy which i was found not guilty of by unemployment.
Pros
401k and automatic vacation time
Cons
misleading towards employment advancements
Decent work place
Kiln Attendent (Current Employee) –  Gettysburg, PA5 October 2017
Has very great people but the shifts are not easy to get ues to. You do not always get breaks. You have very little time to spend with your family and you have to do the relief shift.
Pros
People
Cons
Shift, sometimes no breaks
Amazing
Quality Control Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Florence, AL2 October 2017
Dal-Tile makes going to work enjoyable agin. The people working there are amazing and are always able to help you answer a question or if they can't, they can surely point you in the right direction.
Excelte ambiente laboral
Inspector de procesos (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Garza García, N. L.2 October 2017
Una excelente empresa, muy buenas prestaciones, el ambiente laboral es muy Bueno.
Pros
Seguro medico, becas, prestaciones
Cons
Turnos
Productive and hard place to work.
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gettysburg, PA26 September 2017
They push you very hard to meet their standards and if you cant they patronize you for it. Management also expects younger people to work harder than older people.
Pros
Good pay, 10 days off a year and it increases the longer you work there.
Cons
Supervisors are very mean.
Enjoyable, Productive & fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ23 September 2017
Assisted customers and contractors determining order requirements, placing orders, processing payment and receipts for delivery. Assisted customers in the showroom determining the selection of product and provided samples or inquires as needed. I gained a lot of knowledge about flooring products. How to install flooring, lay grout, install a back splash in the kitchen an even ideas on what I would do in my home. I couldn't ask for better management. I could go to them with anything & I received their help if needed. I enjoyed working with everyone. It was laid back and we were always laughing about something. The job it self wasn't hard, however it was frustrating when a contractor would come in to pick up the order and it wasn't in. Either due to the product not ready for shipping from the manufacture or a later delivery date because of how the material was being shipped. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it didn't feel like a job because I loved what I was doing.
Pros
Friendly & laid back environment Never a dull moment. .
Intense environment
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, TX21 September 2017
Environment is some what in heat area.
Requires to lift products
Attendance is strict
Warehouse experienced is needed
Hydration is necessary
Steel Toe shoes
Not great at all
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TN20 September 2017
Conditions were horrible. Upper management was the same. You as labor are held to a higher standard than management. Upper management is only concerned with their numbers. Turnover rate even in very well paying positions is unbelievable. At present there are not even any HR people. They have all quit.
Pros
Some department managers do look out for their people
Cons
Upper management is arrogant and only cares about numbers.
un buen ambiente de trabajo
tecnico en mantenimiento (Former Employee) –  Santa Catarina, N. L.20 September 2017
excelente ambiente laboral, buen sueldo y muchas formas distintas de aprender, todos los dias se aprende algo nuevo
Pros
seguro medico, infonavit, prestaciones
Cons
descansos rotativos
A very family people oriented environment
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX18 September 2017
Very, very happy working for Dal-Tile. Corporated leadership is very supportive of field plant leadership and its plant employees. Always looking for ways to provide recognition for a job well done.