DAC Group

DAC Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace-Rewarding Career
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 24, 2013
Pros: staff, management, work environment
Loved working at DAC Group, was there in their earlier years of development. Has grown to be a very successful company. I was there for almost 10 years, regret leaving there as all that were there back then have advanced and have great work experiences. Definitely a place to work at if you want a promising and rewarding career.
Fast Paced Advertising Agency
Directional Media Consultant (Current Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 29, 2013
I work with agents daily to place Directory Advertising in Print and Online. I communicate via e-mail, phone and fax to contact agents about their renewals, provide recommendations and collect payments. I ensure that all advertising gets placed with 100% accuracy.

Currently the hardest part of my job is the high volume of workload due to downsizing.

I – more... enjoy my co-workers very much! – less
Not a horrible place to work, a little disorganized.
Digital Media Consultant (Current Employee), Rochester NYApril 30, 2013
Pros: flex hours, wear jeans, good vacation time & holidays
Cons: un-organized. everything runs through toronto. woek downtown and have to pay for parking
I have been at DAC for 5+ years. I have moved from account to account, taken on more responsibility, learned the ins & outs of the digital world in a short period of time.
Training is non-existent. I had to learn on my own and on the fly.
Co-workers are nice - "soccer moms" type. Mostly female.
Good vacation, holidays, flex hours. You can wear jeans – more... daily. – less
DAC Group Review
Market Research Intern (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 9, 2013
Pros: not much supervision
Cons: lack of person to person interaction
A typical day at the DAC had me specific project. The projects varied greatly and some had to deal with demographics and another one dealt with pop-up ads. I did not have much interaction with my superiors and usually guided myself through projects.
Fast paced, continually evolving place to work
Montreal, QC (Former Employee), Account ExecutiveNovember 8, 2011
Pros: beautiful building, great compensation package
Cons: no parking, far drive, advancement opportunies are slim
DAC Group was a great place to work. All the employees are exceptional to work with. The management is very accessible and easy to talk to. The work itself is very stimulating and challenging.

About DAC Group

We are a full-service, best-practice digital agency. We have a simple mandate: to generate measurable revenue. Regardless of channel – Read more