Job Description: Marketing Communications Intern
To engage a co-op student or recent grad to assist with the implementation of a social media communication plan for business development strategy for the DYTREM Corporation Head Office. The strategy, including timelines has been identified and will need to be mapped.
The incumbent’s area of focus will be the implementation and management of the strategy. This will include:
- developing and executing a discipline around reminders, drafts, final copy and posting of submissions to internal web.
- communicating with various levels of management
- establishing and communication of deadlines for content submissions using identified timelines
- executing the discipline to meet deadlines
A marketing communications student with a technical background would be ideal to assist in developing and implementing our communications plan.
-Computer savvy with marketing communications skills
- Proficient in learning new software
- Social media savvy
- Self starter
- Cisco certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Period: 6 months March, 2014 – September, 2014. This position will be based in our Head Office located in Cambridge, Ontario and will report directly to the President and CEO.