DYTREM Corporation is a provider of premium program design, implementation and management solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-size organization in Canada, Europe and the USA.
We are looking for a Project Manager experienced in sport events management/marketing to join our team and to be an integral part of the corporate sponsorship side of large international games.
- Implement and supervise the organisation and running of events and special projects for selected partners.
- Project management and real-time execution on enablement initiatives, team programs, activities, special projects and assist with budget management.
- Communicate objectives, status, tactics and results to all stakeholders across various levels of the organization.
- Leading cross-functionally team of 10 people to deliver detailed plans and assets for retail and event marketing.
- Manage recruitment needs and resources.
- Manage in-field marketing executions and build rapport with teams.
The ideal candidate will bring at least six years’ experience in the following:
- International Sport s Activations Events.
- Events marketing analysis and measurement.
- Budget Management
- Process Management
- Planning large-scale events and events management.
- Coordinating communications across multiple platforms.
- Volunteer Force Coordination (100+)
- PMP designation is an asset.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their resume
We appreciate all those who apply; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.