DYTREM Corporation is a provider of premium program design, implementation and management solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-size organization in Canada, Europe and the USA.
We are seeking a Marketing/Communication summer intern to join our team (May to August 2013). This is an excellent development opportunity for the right candidate. This position will report to the Director of Operations and Program Delivery.
- Preparing RFPs.
- Social media marketing through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Brand management – ensure consistent look for all materials including: proposals, web, and presentations.
- Interface and integrate with delivery to ensure branding is adhered to.
- Website maintenance oversight and support.
- University degree with a marketing specialization.
- 3rd and 4th year University student from English / Marketing majors will also be considered.
- Bilingualism English /French is a strong asset.
- Advanced level capability in MS Office.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Self-starter, capable of managing priorities, multiple tasks/projects.
- Strong writing and presentation skills. Your technical writing and organizational skills will be supported by strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint/SEO expertise.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Our Toronto office is located downtown minutes from Union Station.
Interested candidates should submit their resume.
We appreciate all those who apply; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.