We have an exciting opportunity for a recent grad that is looking to start their career in the project management field.
Working as a Project Administrator, you will support seasoned Project Managers on a day to day basis in a busy, global hi-tech environment.
Your duties will consist of, but not limited to, the following –
- Financial project reporting
- Working within Oracle Project
- Tracking operation MBOs
- Following up with the project team on the status of requests
- Participating in weekly project meetings and presenting high level overview of the weekly financials
The ideal candidate with have a strong understanding of financial reporting and be comfortable with various software programs. You are someone that is able to see the big picture and adapt well in a changing, fast-paced environment. You should be comfortable disseminating information and reporting on the pertinent information needed to move projects forward.
- B.Comm or BBA; financial or project management concentration a definite asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (vlookup, formulas etc.....)
- Internship ,Volunteer, Coop experience in related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A positive and upbeat attitude
All qualified candidates should send a Word copy of their resume . We thank all interested applicants, however, only those deemed to meet the requirements will be contacted.
DYTREM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.