We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager with a strong background in corporate sponsorship and/or donations.
Working within an international, hi-tech team that is a recognized Premier Partner for the 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games, you will report to the Director of the Program to ensure partner governance and strategy execution.
You will interface with corporate clients to support business development and customer relations activities as well as supporting program initiatives related to the 2015 Pan Am/Parapan AM Games.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the Canadian Leadership Team
- Oversee communications planning and management are aligned to key events and announcements
- Work cross functionally to support and coordinate logistics
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend budget changes where necessary
- Develop and implement new programs aimed at securing corporate sponsors
- Identify prospects and solicit in-kind requests
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with prospective and current corporate sponsors
- Continually build relationships with partners, both internally and externally
Qualified candidates must possess 2-5 years track record in sponsorship and program management. Those with corporate sporting events experience are highly preferred. You should have a demonstrated ability to offer a first-class, professional account management service to partners and build strong business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to bring projects and events to a successful completion on or under budget
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proactive team player
- Technically competent with various software applications and passionate about technology and social responsibility
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to forward a Word copy of their resume to quoting “Program Manager – Corporate Sponsorship Events” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those deemed qualified will be contacted. DYTREM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.