Supervised by the project manager, the job holder will develop and adapt 2D and 3D video games. The individual will work in a supportive and enthusiastic team and interact with the Graphic, Game Design, Development, Productivity and Certification departments.
More specifically, the person will be required to:
- analyze project specifications;
- participate in brainstorming sessions;
- analyze and program 2D and 3D video games using C++;
- remain in contact with the game designer to adhere to the design document;
- make graphic requests;
- ensure the game works smoothly;
- carry out preliminary tests;
- carry out necessary adjustments following recommendations from quality assurance.
- CEGEP or university degree in computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- 2 years of experience in 3D programming, an asset
- Knowledge of C, C++ and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Java, an asset
- Knowledge of Windows (XP, 7) or Linux
- Knowledge of Visual C++ or GCC
- Knowledge of OpenGL, an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French) spoken and written
Interests and generic skills (general criteria)
- Particular interest in video games
- Communication skills
- Open to criticism
- Sense of initiative
- Logical reasoning
- Team spirit
More than just a workplace, DTI is an opportunity for employees to
take on challenges that meet their expectations, and where the
laid-back atmosphere of a video game studio meets the
professionalism of an industry leader.
DTI encourages its employees to take control of their professional life:
a strong spirit of entrepreneurship permeates everyday life, starting with
the company’s leadership, who are renowned entrepreneurs themselves.
Creativity is one of the key reasons for DTI’s success, an asset that every
employee is free to cultivate, no matter their department.
DTI offers a variety of employee benefits to ensure a safe, rewarding and
motivating work environment.
Some international travel may be required.
NB: Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.