Supervised by the Senior Operations Director, the job holder will direct the development of new games and interactive applications for in-flight entertainment systems. He or she must be able to successfully manage priorities of deliverables and work simultaneously on many different projects. The person will interact with all development teams, the quality assurance department and the certification department.
More specifically, the person will be required to:
- Follow a project plan put forward by the Product manager;
- Manage required resources to complete the project (coordinate tasks, manage the human and technical resources made available to him/her);
- Effectively communicate information to the different departments;
- Follow up regularly throughout the project with involved parties;
- Manage deadlines and priorities;
- Follow through with deliverables and certifications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management in a software development / web / video game / mobile environment;
- Experience in software development an asset;
- Ability to work effectively with Product managers and software development teams;
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology;
- ScrumMaster certification, an asset;
- PMP certification, an asset;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, an asset;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux, an asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Project, OneNote, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of an Agile project management software (e.g. VersionOne, JIRA, Redmine, Hansoft);
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English).
Interests and generic skills (general criteria)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Stress management;
More than just a workplace, DTI is an opportunity for employees to
take on challenges that meet their expectations, and where the
laid-back atmosphere of a video game studio meets the
professionalism of an industry leader.
DTI encourages its employees to take control of their professional life:
a strong spirit of entrepreneurship permeates everyday life, starting with
the company’s leadership, who are renowned entrepreneurs themselves.
Creativity is one of the key reasons for DTI’s success, an asset that every
employee is free to cultivate, no matter their department.
DTI offers a variety of employee benefits to ensure a safe, rewarding and
motivating work environment.
Some international travel may be required.
NB: Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
DTI software was established in 1995 with the intent to offer a complete solution package for Interactive TV markets, including hardware and...