We are pleased to offer a job opportunity for a Service Coordinator in the Edmonton office. The Service Coordinator is responsible for managing regional service schedules, dispatching technicians to service calls and equipment to installations, using GPS, and supporting projects and upgrades.
This position will be responsible for technicians for a specific area and prioritizing, scheduling and dispatching Preventative Maintenance's. He/she will play a key role in effective communication with CSR’s and technicians. This position requires a significant degree of problem solving and organization ability.
Minimum MANDATORY requirements:
- Personable with a Positive Attitude are the first and foremost requirements!!
- Exceptionally meticulous and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Above average computer skills
- Must learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to staff, vendors and customers
- Possess excellent problem solving & job planning skills
- Organized and able to effectively manage time with minimal supervision.
- Must be responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Completion of High School
This position is available immediately.
Indeed - 6 months ago
DSL.net, Inc. is a leading nationwide provider of broadband communications services to businesses. The Company combines its own facilities,...