Carpenter with talent, ambition and love of the trade, required immediately
Building Construction company in Estevan, SK requires a journeyman carpenter ,equivalent or 3rd level for full time employment. Possible opportunity for advancement in the company for motivated individual(s).
Hourly wage includes vacation pay,
stat holiday pay, and medical and dental benefits plan and life insurance.
Interested in hearing more details? Willing to look at relocation if this sounds
good to you? Send us your resume.
Must have the following:
ability to provide top quality workmanship in a respectful team environment.
knowledge of materials, methods, tools, equipment involved in the repair and or construction of houses, buildings, or structures.
Able to safely perform duties with a minimum amount of supervision
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Formal training as a carpenter through a recognized post-secondary training institution is preferred by not mandatory
- four or more years of previous experience as a carpenter in a residential and / or commercial construction environment
- Knowledge of materials, methods, tools, equipment involved in the repair and or construction of houses, buildings, or structures.
- Capable of following blueprint requirements
- Able to safely perform duties with a minimum amount of supervision
- Able to lift and move objects weighing up to 30 kg