Job ID: INU-2014-06-16
Rental Consultant/Washbay Attendant, Full Time
Location: Inuvik, NT: Box 2568, 170 Airport Road X0E 0T0
Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 8 years in a row, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing requires a Rental Consultant/Washbay Attendant to join our team at our Inuvik location.
Rental Consultants/Washbay attendants have a passion for customer service and work with integrity and respect to ensure that we are exceeding customers’ expectations.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist customers with renting or returning rental vehicles
- Open and close Rental Agreements and complete necessary paperwork
- Washing and detailing vehicles
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails
- Update flowcharts
- Schedule vehicles for clean-up
- Driving vehicles and picking up customers
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary, Northern Living Allowance after three months
- Group benefits; RRSP Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A commitment to customer service and exceeding customer’s expectations
- Industrial, office and/or customer service experience is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills; integrity and commitment
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; High attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Abstract.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
Please send your resume to:
17205 – 106A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5S 1M7
Fax (780) 638-4867
Learn more on our website: www.drivingforce.ca/AboutUs/Careers
Since 1978, DRIVING FORCE has differentiated itself from the competition by embracing one guiding philosophy: “With integrity and respect,...