*Job ID: CORP-2014-03-05
Help Desk Support Technician, Full Time*
Location: Corporate Office, 17205-106A Avenue
Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 8 years in a row, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing is looking for an energetic Help Desk Support Technician to join our growing team! This position currently supports our 24 (and growing!) locations across Western and Northern Canada.
What we offer:
- A commitment to exceeding customer’s expectations
- Full benefits; RRSP program
- Social events, recognition programs
- Professional Development Programs
DRIVING FORCE is a growing company, and our IT group is looking for people with the desire to learn and grow their skillsets into many different areas within the IT industry.
See what our employees are saying about us!
Specific experience and responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Minimum of two year post-secondary IT diploma or equivalent experience
- Great communication skills, desire to help maintain and build a great IT environment
- Great at working with customers in person or over the phone Understanding and administration of Windows 7 installation, troubleshooting and setup
- Basic understanding of networking concepts (switches, routers, VPN's, subnetting, VoIP)
- Knowledge of: Linux, VLAN, Procurve switch configuration and Mitel phone systems is an asset.
Please reply to:
Suite 201, 17205-106A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5S 1M7
Fax (780) 638-4867
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Since 1978, DRIVING FORCE has differentiated itself from the competition by embracing one guiding philosophy: “With integrity and respect,...