We are a well established distributor and manufacturing company looking to hire a General Manager with a strong financial background to manage the finance department and to provide support to the other internal departments (distribution, customer services, IT, purchasing)
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for; reporting financial performance, measuring and controlling costs, budgeting, forecasting, preparing all periodic financial statements and providing value added analysis and recommendations towards improving efficiency and profitability.
- Possess an accounting designation (CGA,CMA,CA)
- At least 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with any large ERP system such as SAP would be an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details, ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive on working under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills