We are a well established distributor and manufacturing company looking to hire a Controller to manage the finance department and to provide support to the other internal departments (distribution, customer services, IT, purchasing)
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for; reporting financial performance, measuring and controlling costs, budgeting, forecasting, preparing all periodic financial statements and providing value added analysis and recommendations towards improving efficiency and profitability.
- Possess an accounting designation (CGA,CMA,CA)
- At least 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with any large ERP system such as SAP would be an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details, ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive on working under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills