DNE is looking for Part-time residential brokers to work in our Montreal Head office, a five minute walk west of the Atwater Market.
We provide the following:
- 20-25 hour work weeks (Part-Time)
- Base + commission, or straight commission structure
- State of the art lead generation and CRM Systems
- First Rate training and sales support
Main Responsibilities & Task Description:
- Effectively sell electricity contracts to residential clients in Canada and the US
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Educate customers on necessary market conditions and analysis
- Weekly and monthly reports to the Sales Manager & Director
- Stay up to date on current market trends for each delegated market.
Qualifications and experience:
- Driven about client prospecting, negotiating, and building client relationships
- Must be familiar with MS Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM platforms
- Fully comfortable communicating and dealing with clients.
- Numbers oriented and sales driven, well presented, ambitious, energetic & passionate.
This position requires an English speaking candidate who is looking for part-time work or extra income. Sales experience is a plus but not required. Organization and professionalism are a must as this is a fast moving business with great opportunity to move up quickly within the company. If candidate is determined, ambitious and hungry for success there is ample opportunity to achieve personal and financial stability.