Energy That's the secret to DNE. From the energy we help secure for our clients to the glowing enthusiasm you can feel from each of our employees – Energy has long been the bread and butter for one of Canada’s leading B2B consultants. From British Columbia to Quebec, and every deregulated market in the US.
DNE is looking for Business Development/Sales Execs to work in our new Ottawa office! Our offices are easy to commute to, and easier for your clients to reach.
For ambitious, energetic, and well-presented individuals $1,000 per week is easily attainable with longer standing employees averaging $2,000+ per week.
The only way to go is up!
DNE started as a broker for energy sales. Today, in addition to our energy portfolio we also have financial services and telecommunications. If there’s a problem facing a client, you can be sure we’ll find a solution for it. A more aggressively versatile management team cannot be found, and with organic growth our recipe for success – hard working individuals are recognized and moved up the ranks at their behest and not based on who knows who. Ambitious? Hungry? Want your own team, branch, or division? Consistent performers today are the managers and directors of DNE tomorrow.
- Development and execution of the sales strategy to effectively sell electricity and gas contracts to commercial businesses in Canada and the US.
- Responsible for account renewals – residual compensation is available for proven candidates.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for electricity, natural gas and additional DNE products or services.
- Focus on growing the DNE brand across Canada and the USA with a professional consultative sales approach.
- Work with management and other Business Development/Sales Executives on the planning and execution of local, national, and regional sales related activities and lead generation.
- Continual focus on representing DNE’s business interests by getting the most out of every commercial opportunity, while creating custom tailored solutions for each client.
- Educate customers when necessary with regards to market conditions and advise on fixed vs. index contracts.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between DNE and all clients/suppliers.
- Weekly and Monthly Reports to the Sales Director regarding pipeline activity.
- Stay up to date on current market trends for each delegated market.
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive team environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in cold calling, negotiating and previous face to face meetings is desired but is not a necessity.
- Experience with dealing with commercial minded clients
- Experience in energy markets and/or their method of operation is a plus (training provided to successful candidates.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Number oriented and sales driven
- Well presented
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ambitious, energetic, passionate
- Team player