Inside Sales Position available
Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment where your pay is directly measured by your ambition and success?
DNE Resources is now hiring inside sales representatives at our Montreal Headquarters, just a short walk from the Atwater Market. We are looking for self-motivated and ambitious candidates who are hungry for success.
We are an energy brokerage firm servicing commercial and residential clientele across North America. Our Montreal office is looking to hire Energy Sales Consultants to service our Alberta Commercial Market. You will be expected to contact decision makers in charge of each company’s energy portfolio/utility accounts and to sign electricity and natural gas contracts with our suppliers in order to regulate their energy consumption.
- We are looking to mould successful sales representatives to start a career with us
- Career Growth - our sales offices started organically therefore we hire, train, support and promote from within.
- Company paid bonus vacations every trimester for top performers
- Development and execution of gas contracts to commercial businesses in Alberta.
- Responsible for account renewals – residual compensation is available for proven candidates.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for electricity, natural gas and additional DNE products or services.
- Focus on growing the DNE brand across Quebec with a professional consultative sales approach.
- Work with management and other Business Development/Sales Executives on the planning and execution of local sales related activities and lead generation.
- Continual focus on representing DNE’s business interests by getting the most out of every commercial opportunity, while creating custom tailored solutions for each client.
- Educate customers when necessary with regards to market conditions and advise on fixed vs. index contracts.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between DNE and all clients/suppliers.
- Weekly and Monthly Reports to the Sales Director regarding pipeline activity.
- Stay up to date on current market trends for each delegated market.
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive team environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in cold calling is desired but not a requirement
- Experience with dealing with commercial minded clients
- Experience in energy markets and/or their method of operation is a plus