DNE is looking for commercial brokers to work in our new Ottawa office, located in the East end. Here at DNE, depending on your ambition and hunger for success, you have the potential to earn a significant salary.
We are currently looking for English speaking candidates, we will provide the following
- Top of the line lead generation and data management software (CRM).
- Very generous bonus structure, including quota bonuses, and blitz incentives
- Bonus vacations every trimester for top performers (10% of our sales staff qualifying every year)
- Career Growth; our sales offices started organically therefore we hire, train, support and promote from within.
Main Responsibilities & Task Description
- Effectively sell electricity and gas contracts to commercial and industrial clients in Canada
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Educate customers on necessary market conditions and analysis
- Weekly and monthly reports to the Sales Manager & Director regarding pipeline activity.
- Stay up to date on current market trends for each delegated market.
Qualifications and experience
- Driven about client prospecting, negotiating, and building client relationships
- Must be familiar with MS Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM platforms
- Fully comfortable communicating and dealing with commercial clients.
- Numbers oriented and sales driven, well presented, ambitious, energetic & passionate.
DNE Resources is one of the largest energy brokerage firms in North America, marketing energy products to diverse client markets, including residential, commercial, industrial and governmental clients (entire localities, counties and provinces). DNE is a young energetic company looking for ambitious and qualified candidates. We are a fast-growing company with hard-working individuals who can be promoted up the ranks rapidly. If any and all of these describe you, apply within.
Please visit our website at: www.dneresources.com
Indeed - 30+ days ago
DNE Resources is an independent energy consulting firm specializing in energy procurement, cost management and risk mitigation in...