Are you a person who enjoys working in a team environment and have a high attention to detail? DMI has an opportunity for you!
An Excellent Job-Share Opportunity
DMI Peace River Pulp Division is seeking a Permanent Administrative Assistant to join our Maintenance Department. This position will be 1/2 time or 20 hours per week with a rotating schedule of alternating two consecutive days on a 4-10 schedule. The successful candidate will work Monday and Tuesday of one week and Wednesday and Thursday the following week. There may be an opportunity in the future when this role will transition into a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the Mill’s Maintenance Team, your primary responsibilities will be to support your
department in the fulfillment of the following duties:
- Support the Area Maintenance Teams and Planning group by utilizing the in-house Maintenance Management system which includes Work Order closure, backlog and schedule reports, P.M. creation and updates;
- Closing work orders, distribute mail, Visa transactions, coordinate Team Member coveralls, update Team Member area assignment and second trade lists;
- Administration including vacation request review, booking meetings, and some coverage for E&I department administration duties;
- Maintain Maintenance Folders/Files and documentation;
- Support in the Maintenance Department Mill shutdown related tasks.
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration and experience in Maintenance Management systems would be considered assets;
- Computer literate with some proficiency in Microsoft Word, MS Project, and Excel;
- Ability to be flexible, hard working and a dedicated team member are desired attributes.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, including the names of at least two (2) work-related references, to PRPD’s HR Department by noon May 16, 2013.
Please quote competition number CN1351.
_We look forward to receiving your resume and all candidates
will be contacted with regards to the status of their application._
Peace River Pulp Postal Bag 4400. Pulp Mill Site Peace River, AB T8S 1V7
Phone: 780.624.7088 * Fax: 780.624.7040