DMI Peace River Pulp Division is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to join the Human Resources Department. As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Superintendents in the areas of Training, Program Development and Occupational Health and Safety. This position will be available until December 2014 with the potential to become permanent. Benefits will commence upon the completion of 6 months service.
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities are the following:
- Sourcing and scheduling company training;
- Program creation and e-learning development;
- Training database management;
- Safety statistic management;
- Site orientations; and
- General administrative support.
- Successful completion Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field (HR or Office Administration), an asset;
- 3 to 5 years office administrative experience;
- In-depth knowledge of MS programs, particularly Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to be creative and innovative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to ensure confidential information is protected; and
- Work under time constraints.
Interested individuals should submit their resume, including the names of at least two (2) work-related references, to PRPD’s HR Department. Applications will be reviewed on a continual basis until the most suitable candidate is found. Quote competition number CN1368.
_We look forward to receiving your resume and all candidates
will be contacted with regards to the status of their application._
Peace River Pulp Postal Bag 4400. Pulp Mill Site Peace River, AB T8S 1V7
Phone: 780.624.7088 * Fax: 780.624.7040