Are you a recently qualified or nearly qualified CGA or CMA who is looking to focus their skills in the tax area? If so, DMCL Chartered Accountants is looking for a bright accountant who is highly motivated, organized and looking to specialize in tax compliance in our Vancouver Office.
DMCL is a fast-growing, mid-sized accounting firm with exceptional professionals and varied client base, we are a leader among mid-sized firms in British Columbia. Our team of over 120 employees serve local businesses with global interests and growth perspectives.
As a member of our Tax Group, your main duties will include the following:
- Preparing tax returns, elections and other reporting forms for our varied client base;
- Responding to the enquiries and requests of tax authorities;
- Assistance with special tax projects and tax planning.
- CGA or CMA student or newly qualified CGA or CMA;
- Strong accounting skills;
- Experience working with Caseware and accounting programs (such as Simply Accounting and Quickbooks);
- Experience working at a public accounting firm;
- Experience working with tax preparation software;
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
We offer an exceptional opportunity for you to use your skills, to work on interesting and diverse assignments, a flexible work environment and competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- a standard 35-hour work week;
- a 4-day work week during the summer months;
- paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime;
If you want to be an important part of the DMCL Team, please submit your resume indicating Tax Accountant in the subject line to the email contact information.
DMCL Tax Human Resources Team
1500 – 1140 West Pender Street
Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP (“DMCL”) began as an entrepreneurial regional firm in Metro Vancouver. Today, DMCL has 17 partners and...