DMCL is a leading mid-sized accounting firm with exceptional professionals and a diverse client base, with three offices in the Lower Mainland. We are currently hiring for a position in our Vancouver office. DMCL’s team of over 120 staff services local and global businesses.
Are you a bright, client-service orientated accountant, and have great attention to detail? We are currently recruiting for a:
As a key member of the Private Enterprise Group, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and compilation of financial statements;
- Client management and meeting compliance requirements;
- Preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns;
- Providing top notch service in a timely manner.
- Minimum of two years experience in an accounting-related function required;
- Experience with Simply Accounting and Quickbooks;
- Experience with CaseWare and and Taxprep a definite asset.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented individual with superior organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong MS Office computer skills, including Excel.
Make a lifestyle change! We’re offering an exceptional opportunity for you to use your skills, to work on interesting and diverse assignments, in a flexible work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- a standard 35-hour work week;
- a 4-day work week during the summer months;
- paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime;
- continued professional development.
If you want to be an important part of the DMCL Team, please submit your application no later than February 14, 2014. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email.
Due to a high volume of resumes only candidates that state “DMCL - Staff Accountant – Vancouver” in the subject line will be considered.