DCM Inc. is a construction management company managing the execution of a conglomerate of affiliated construction contractors. We are currently executing several major projects, and are continuing to expand our presence throughout Canada.
We are looking for skilled and dynamic employees to help us build a variety of competencies.
Functions and duties:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Skills and Particularities:
- Completion of formal Apprenticeship Program.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others.
- English speaking/listening/writing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrate practical problem solving ability.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Full time, Permanent
- 4 days on, 3 days off shift rotation, 10 hours per day
- Working in modular yard in Sherwood Park
Bring your talents to us and you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Positive work environment
- Education and training opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent Group benefits plan
- Pension Plan
Please go online to apply, or fax your resume to 780-464-6708