We are looking for a highly competent, experienced and organized individual who has the ability to lead the digital printing aspect of our business to new heights. Our existing principal printed products are business cards, rack cards, postcards, posters, flyers, news letters, booklets, NCR forms & books. We offer our customers full-service printing, copying, faxing, scanning to email and file, and a host of other services.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
* Production on Xerox digital press with Fiery RIPS
* All aspects of pre- & post-production
* Organizing workflow
* Customer service & account maintenance
* Business promotion, particularly the print side of the business
* & a wide variety of other tasks
- Must have experience and be proficient from basic artwork design, to set-up, & production, to post production tasks, specifically cutting.
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Suite software within a MS environment.
- Able to manage workflow, independently scheduling and completing jobs by deadline, with care and attention to detail, with little supervision.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively & efficiently with customers to ascertain requirements of job, and provide accurate quoting.
- High multitasking capability.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Willing to be a very active member of a work team.
Not essential but it would be an asset to have some experience in:
Other post-production tasks, including creasing, perforating, booklet making, binding, laminating, booking, padding, etc.
Our printing & copying business is part of an office supplies store. Although the principal focus of this position is printing & copying, the successful candidate must be keen & willing to assist other staff in the day-to-day business of the store. Tasks may range from faxing, to taking orders for custom stamps, to general customer service. This is a highly varied work position, requiring a good deal of flexibility and adaptability, within a very busy environment. The successful candidate will not be bored nor faced with monotony.
The primary printing aspect of this position is not entry level.
The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Golden, BC. Assistance with relocating will be provided. It is strongly advised that candidates have an existing enjoyment of the outdoors, winter & summer mountain sports, and living in a small community.
Remuneration will be in the form of a negotiable basic salary with a strong production bonus scheme.