Are you looking for a challenging & rewarding career at a leading heavy truck dealership? Then look no further.
Diamond International Trucks is Northern Alberta’s leading medium and heavy truck dealer with 8 locations throughout Alberta. We are pleased to be a part of the thriving International truck franchise.
An employee-focused company; we provide an excellent work environment, competitive salary, stability and career progression.
We are currently accepting resumes for Parts Technicians at our Lloydminster location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service
- Take customers orders and check product availability
- Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Deal with customer issues in a timely manner
- Provide quotes on parts to be used by the shop for customers and sales department
- Assist other areas of the parts department as needed or assigned
- Perform annual inventory count
- Previous work experience in a parts role
- Knowledge of medium/heavy duty truck parts – all makes
- Warehouse and inventory management an asset
- Must be organized & self motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer
- Have the ability to deal with large volumes of work and stressful situations
What can a career at Diamond offer you?
- Excellent compensation package
- Diamond Certified Premiums
- Variety of shifts and locations
- Boot allowance
- Apprenticeship training and top-up
- Competitive benefits package including dental & vision
- Retirement Plan
- Access to the latest training and technology
- Hourly rate paid for all training as per guidelines
- Opportunity for advancement
Diamond International Trucks provides its employees with a great team atmosphere that facilitates growth and opportunity.
Join our winning team today!
Diamond International Trucks has been in operation for almost 25 years. We are a locally owned and operated business with 8 locations...