DHL
1,053 reviews

DHL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
When I was there working DHL proved to be a good company with good bosses.
Route Driver (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 19, 2012
Pros: excellent company to work for or with.
Cons: n/a
DHL is an excellent company to work with and I am willing to work with them anytime. For the time I worked there as a Broker,DHL has provided me with work every day doing a route at an exellent pay rate.
Fun Workplace
Agency Supervisor (Former Employee), Hams Hall, ColeshillApril 17, 2014
Pros: good wage
My co-workers were brilliant and the management were extremely helpful.
The best part of my job was helping people achieve thier full potential.
n/a
FLT Driver/Team Leader (Former Employee), worcesterApril 16, 2014
Pros: close from home.
Cons: not having time off during christmas?
Its been fun working for DHL for 14 years, but it had to end as our place was relocated down south and I was made redundant. Look for new challenges...
Fast paced environment very fun never a dull moment
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPApril 15, 2014
Pros: great working hours
Cons: no flexibility
Customer service orientated so always on the phones, assisting with queries,
Ive learned the customer is always right and customer service means im easy to do business with.
Excellent understanding with co workers, we are a team of 16 people and work very well together.
The most difficult part of my job is not having flexibility in this environment
The – more... most enjoyable and satisfying feeling is fulfilling my customer's demand – less
Good company to work for
Operational Risk Manager (Current Employee), GatwickApril 14, 2014
Pros: total job engagement
Cons: at time they neglect people skills.
Review previous day performance against KPI monitor staff procedures plan training and to schedule that training to have minimial impact upon the operation.
Excellent
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AEApril 13, 2014
Pros: trainings and get togathers
Cons: nothing
Everything was extremely good. My first job in UAE and helped me learn and gain a lot of experience.
Very good place to work
LGV Driver (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGApril 13, 2014
Pros: extended breaks
Cons: just a few ungrateful drivers
Every day was the same,The people i worked with were great.the management left me to own devices..
I would work for DHL again if given the chance.
very challenging environment to work that builds your mind in decision making.
Unilever order Planning manager (Current Employee), nigeriaApril 11, 2014
Finding myself in the field of supply chain has been the best thing that has happened to me especially working in an organisation that exposes you to so many challenges allowing you to make decisions without close supervision.
involved
Loader and picker (Former Employee), West Thurrock, ENGApril 10, 2014
currently my job is boring and monotonous. creating something new gives me satisfaction is why I want to change my job. every day trying to be better and faster at what I do.
Life at DHL
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAApril 10, 2014
Pros: advancement oppertunities
Cons: lots and lots of working, walking and standing
It's a good job to have if you can stand on your feet 8-14 +hrs a day and only get a 15 min break and a 30 min lunch break. You have to be very fast and able to see near and far. Know your numbers and alphabet... There is no talking just working. If you are doing your job you can talk but don't slack off or they will send you home and might not call – more... you to come in again. – less
fun to work for
Parcel Courier (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGApril 8, 2014
Cons: wage
overall i enjoyed my experience at dhl the wage was quie enough though for the work we did
No room for advancement. Your voice is never heard.
General Manager (Current Employee), ConfidentialApril 7, 2014
DHL Global Mail has too many VP's. Everyone in this company is a VP though half of them have no knowledge of what a VP is. They throw their weight around because their knowledge is lacking. There is no room for advancement and if you speak up, you are either never heard or looked at as someone who does not know their place. Some people, especially the – more... VP's, get away with murder while everyone else is held to a ridiculous standard. The only thing good about this company is the team that I personally built. We get along great and would do anything for any one of us, whether it be professionally or personally. At this point, I am looking to move on from DHL Global Mail to either a Director or VP position in another company. – less
productive
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee), Hayes, ENGApril 7, 2014
Cons: long hours and working three full weekends out of an eight week period
Work at this company is good but I do not like the hours and the work is strenuous and I would like to start slowing down at 62 I also would like to come away from working weekends.The hours are 12hr days and it is very exhausting.The hardest part of the job is braking down aircraft pallets by hand anything up to 900 boxes and stacking them on to wooden – more... pallets,the boxes can be heavy. – less
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Castleford, ENGApril 7, 2014
Great team members, approachable management
and enjoyable work
Change of company
Christmas Temp & work experience (Former Employee), n/aApril 3, 2014
Lovely place to work but the company has now been rebranded as yodel and has changed new people and a new look.
It is a good company with good things offered to the ee's
Dock/Sort Supervisor (Former Employee), Hebron, KYApril 2, 2014
I enjoyed working there but could not do it much longer I needed a change in company for my own reasons.
Working for DHL/ARGOS
Home Delivery Driver 7.5t (Former Employee), Sittingbourne, ENGApril 1, 2014
Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!
Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!Blah'Blah!
Fun and friendly people
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Trafford, ManchesterApril 1, 2014
Great people and very helpful if needed then the right people are around when required and the company is a very pleasent and good company to work for, being an agency member though i need more stability in life and require something more permanent.
Can work in difficult or Hard profile
Supply Chain India Pvt Limited As Executive HR/IR (Former Employee), delhiMarch 31, 2014
Handled contract manpower issues,Contract Manpower Management,ESI,PF,Compliance.Welfare.
Fast paced.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), PeterboroughMarch 31, 2014
No real time to socialise as there was always deadlines and targets to be met so your days work never dragged. well run company.

About DHL

DHL Express (USA) is the US arm of express delivery giant DHL, which itself is a subsidiary of Germany's Deutsche Post. The operations – Read more