DHL

• Salary/Benefits
Productive workplace
Assistant Runner (Former Employee), St. John's, NLJuly 24, 2014
delivering packages all day
experiencing hands on customer service
hardest: lifting boxes
best: meetinig new people
hands on Active Experience
Delivery Person (Former Employee), Mount Pearl NLJuly 23, 2014
Delivering and receiving packages door after door no matter what kind of weather
team work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), saskatoon, SaskatchewanMay 5, 2014
Pros: lead hand was partial towards old employees and did not take time to teach new employees
Cons: new employees had to learn everything by him/herself.short breaks
Work was fast pace. Time management was very important. As it was a lot of team work it was wise to be good to the fellow employees to gain their trust and support for tasks.
Fast Paced Work Experience
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2014
Pros: full times hours
Cons: stress
My role as a customer service adviser was a good experience. I learned a lot about cordially answering the phone, also learning how to empathize with customers.

The hardest part about my job would have to be learning the right type of procedures will handling the calls.
Independent but fun
Courier Driver (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: independence, wage, co-workers
Cons: long hours (10 -12 hr shifts)
I was always on the road, between 6 to 10 hours a day, delivering parcels. I learned how to manage my time better and how to plan breaks and lunches and when to sacrifice them. I learned when to tell my employer too much freight is an issue and how to manage weather and traffic.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with long drives in between cities – more... in nasty weather. I had to learn to dress for the occasion and plan detours a lot of the time.

The most enjoyable part was how I get to spend so much time alone. Listen to my own music, reflect on the day. It is nice to work and be able to do it on your own sometimes. – less
Productive in work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 7, 2013
Cons: long hours
Answered Incoming Calls for High Call Volume Center
• Responded to Customer Inquiries and Complaints
• Provided information on shipments as necessary
• Scheduled picks up, rate quotes, transit times and resolved customer issues
Fun workplace
Network Control Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 22, 2013
Basically, typical work week starts by monitoring shipments and providing wide range of assistance. I have learned to manage my time well in this field. Hardest part of the job is adjusting to work schedules assigned but the most enjoyable is when I learned to be flexible enough to the assigned position.
Poor
Warehouse/Driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 3, 2013
Pros: steady year round
Cons: always short staffed
Lost the customer service to shareholders.
Poor management when it comes to staffing.
Unloading trailers, cross docking, sorting and marking non cons.
good team to work with.
getting your full hours.
Going home safe at the end of the day/
very busy
Customer Relations (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: teamwork atmosphere
Cons: majorly robotic
very busy as a lot of calls came in per minute

learned true value of being a customer service rep
Shift Spervisor
Hub Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: leave on time
Cons: more challenge
Organize the day to have the best productivity towards a goal for the month. Employee's to follow the direction to work in a safe environment. To reach the target at each day end. All employees go home safe.
Great pleace to work. Competitive wages and great Management team
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 7, 2013
Pros: competitive wages and flexable shifts
Cons: contract with vendor was short
Hours were typically Monday to Friday 8:00-4:30 with optional overtime.
I learned all functions of working in the warehouse through the cross training offered. I even received my Forklift license all paid by the company.
Co-Workers were easy to deal with and were easy to work with.
The job was very enjoyable and I learned alot really quickly thats why – more... i was promoted to Supervisor after only a year of being with the company. – less
Fast paced and energized environment
International Exports Outbound Coordinator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 24, 2013
A typical day at work consists of several duties to ensure that the export shipments leave the premises on time to arrive the hamilton airport for departure.
Great work place and fun environment and awsome co-workers
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 22, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment fun work place
Cons: working on sunday
I really had hard time to decide to leave my company as the work environment is friendly and we organized many fun event during all the year. I will be missing all my co-workers with whom I had very special relationship and specially my Ops Director with whom I really enjoyed working with during all the last 5 years.
My job was stressful, I was reponsible – more... of all purchasing, negociations, bid evaluation, as well as the financial reports...)
The hardest part was that I had to work every Sundays to submit all my weekly and monthly reporting on a timely manner. – less
Great place to work with great benefits
Warehouse personnel (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJuly 11, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: limited hours
There were times when I had to work hard especially when the trucks came from the Toronto depot and needed to be unloaded. Other than that it was a good job.
great environment to work in very friendly
organized routes, delivery, driver (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJuly 5, 2012
everyday going to work, was a new route, new people to meet and make them happy. You learn how to be more organized, efficient and well coordinated. Going in to work meeting with your co-worker with a smile and great environment. Hardest part is must be very quick know what you need, choosing the quickest route in a short time.
everyday going to work – more... delivering packages to happy costumers is the best thing – less
When I was there working DHL proved to be a good company with good bosses.
Route Driver (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 19, 2012
Pros: excellent company to work for or with.
Cons: n/a
DHL is an excellent company to work with and I am willing to work with them anytime. For the time I worked there as a Broker,DHL has provided me with work every day doing a route at an exellent pay rate.
Highly Professional
Finance (Current Employee), SingaporeOctober 19, 2014
DHL Supply Chain is a professional environment to work in. Very committed to good work and consistently improving to keep up. Good place to develop core skills. Great place to be for a longer term career in logistics.
Fast pace environment with limited downtown
Floor Support/Sorter (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 18, 2014
Pros: 401k
Cons: management
You work with a variety of people. And you get to work on your people skills. Management is not great. I learned how to work without supervision and how to work as a team.
Good
Project Manager (Former Employee), Plantation, FLOctober 16, 2014
Good management style, responsibility id key to success
n.a
Another number.
Packer (Former Employee), Doncaster, ENGOctober 15, 2014
Pros: the pay.
The same routine over and over again and you werent treated like an individual but just a number that they could replace at any moment in time.

I enjoyed the friends I made there but that's the only part.

1 2 3 4 5

About DHL

DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specialising in providing innovative and – Read more