DHL Employee Review

Horrible management.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Union City, CA18 September 2013
Basically the supervisor ran the warehouse while manager sat at home doing nothing. At the SFO terminal, the manager only came in 2 or 3 times a week for 3 to 4 hours. Basically, SFO win first place in production because the supervisor and team made sure everything ran smoothly. If you have a question about the workplace, the manager isn't there to answer your question. There is no question that without the manager, the warehouse does better. If you want to have the good end of the stick such as weekend off or promotion to a higher paying position, you need to suck up to the manager. He will promote you even if your production level is low. I proved to meet the requirement yet his previous favored workers did not. However, I did not get promoted. He even said I will never get promoted, so I told them don't make me do what I'm not paid to do. Low morality in employees. If you make it to 1 year at DHL, it's because finding new job is difficult.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Can't take last 15 min break after 2 hours of work. Horrible management.

Other DHL Employee Reviews

Fast passed job
Leadhand/warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB15 November 2017
fast passed job with a relatively heavy work load. Shift work which includes night shift and weekends. Lots of computer work and forklift/order picking. Must be able to lift at least 50 lb. Mostly indoor work in a comfortable environment.
great job i miss working there.
Warehouse/marker-sorter (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 November 2017
I worked for loomis/dhl for over 12 year. I was good at my job. I should never have left. I would recommend anyone to apply for employment there. Great place to work.
Pros
great job. great pay. good benefits.
Cons
sometimes it's cold unloading trailers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.