DHL Employee Review

Horrible management.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Union City, CA18 September 2013
Basically the supervisor ran the warehouse while manager sat at home doing nothing. At the SFO terminal, the manager only came in 2 or 3 times a week for 3 to 4 hours. Basically, SFO win first place in production because the supervisor and team made sure everything ran smoothly. If you have a question about the workplace, the manager isn't there to answer your question. There is no question that without the manager, the warehouse does better. If you want to have the good end of the stick such as weekend off or promotion to a higher paying position, you need to suck up to the manager. He will promote you even if your production level is low. I proved to meet the requirement yet his previous favored workers did not. However, I did not get promoted. He even said I will never get promoted, so I told them don't make me do what I'm not paid to do. Low morality in employees. If you make it to 1 year at DHL, it's because finding new job is difficult.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Can't take last 15 min break after 2 hours of work. Horrible management.

Other DHL Employee Reviews

Working at DHL
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 February 2018
I believe that DHL is an amazing company. They treat their employees amazing and they make sure that everyone is heard and you feel comfortable. Although some of the clients on the phone can be incredibly annoying, the overall work experience is a good one.
Shipping freight domestically and internationally
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 February 2018
- Answering customer calls, tracing lost packages.
- Hardest part of the job, relaying bad news to customers.
- Most enjoyable, assisting customers will requests. Made everyday different.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K