DHL

DHL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Multinational culture
Financial Accountant/Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Dubai,February 6, 2014
A senior Financial Accountant responsible for periodic financial reconciliation for the region, and the production of a variety of management reports
Independent but fun
Courier Driver (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: independence, wage, co-workers
Cons: long hours (10 -12 hr shifts)
I was always on the road, between 6 to 10 hours a day, delivering parcels. I learned how to manage my time better and how to plan breaks and lunches and when to sacrifice them. I learned when to tell my employer too much freight is an issue and how to manage weather and traffic.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with long drives in between cities – more... in nasty weather. I had to learn to dress for the occasion and plan detours a lot of the time.

The most enjoyable part was how I get to spend so much time alone. Listen to my own music, reflect on the day. It is nice to work and be able to do it on your own sometimes. – less
Productive in work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 7, 2013
Cons: long hours
Answered Incoming Calls for High Call Volume Center
• Responded to Customer Inquiries and Complaints
• Provided information on shipments as necessary
• Scheduled picks up, rate quotes, transit times and resolved customer issues
Fun workplace
Network Control Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesOctober 22, 2013
Basically, typical work week starts by monitoring shipments and providing wide range of assistance. I have learned to manage my time well in this field. Hardest part of the job is adjusting to work schedules assigned but the most enjoyable is when I learned to be flexible enough to the assigned position.
Great Expierance
Human Resources Advisor (Current Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGOctober 17, 2013
Fast paced and constant change and continuous learning. We look after 40,000 employees and it is always exciting and challenging.
very busy
Customer Relations (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: teamwork atmosphere
Cons: majorly robotic
very busy as a lot of calls came in per minute

learned true value of being a customer service rep
Shift Spervisor
Hub Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: leave on time
Cons: more challenge
Organize the day to have the best productivity towards a goal for the month. Employee's to follow the direction to work in a safe environment. To reach the target at each day end. All employees go home safe.
Great pleace to work. Competitive wages and great Management team
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 7, 2013
Pros: competitive wages and flexable shifts
Cons: contract with vendor was short
Hours were typically Monday to Friday 8:00-4:30 with optional overtime.
I learned all functions of working in the warehouse through the cross training offered. I even received my Forklift license all paid by the company.
Co-Workers were easy to deal with and were easy to work with.
The job was very enjoyable and I learned alot really quickly thats why – more... i was promoted to Supervisor after only a year of being with the company. – less
Productive days, good management, fun place to work
Support Analyst (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 11, 2013
Support Analyst (Former Employee), São Paulo, SP – July 11, 2013
my typical day at work started at 8 am until 6 pm with 1 hour to have lunch
When i worked in DHL i learned a lot about Network, licenses, management, and fix some problems under pressure.was very good you ever had a feedback about your job and functions.
the co-workers are friendly, i – more... think when you love your job don't have a hard part of the job, everything is enjoyable when everything is working, because you have more time do develop yours skills – less
Great Company to work for, growth in the Company to0 slow.
Risk Operations Controller (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCApril 2, 2013
Pros: days of when working public holidays
Cons: working public holidays
Risk Assesments and Incident Investigations would be a typical day at the office.

Conducting Audits and Inspections
Management assisted with implementattion dates requiered on new Safety Controls.

Getting Audited by Insurance companies
Toolbox talks and Safety Meetings.
Fast paced and energized environment
International Exports Outbound Coordinator (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 24, 2013
A typical day at work consists of several duties to ensure that the export shipments leave the premises on time to arrive the hamilton airport for departure.
Great work place and fun environment and awsome co-workers
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 22, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment fun work place
Cons: working on sunday
I really had hard time to decide to leave my company as the work environment is friendly and we organized many fun event during all the year. I will be missing all my co-workers with whom I had very special relationship and specially my Ops Director with whom I really enjoyed working with during all the last 5 years.
My job was stressful, I was reponsible – more... of all purchasing, negociations, bid evaluation, as well as the financial reports...)
The hardest part was that I had to work every Sundays to submit all my weekly and monthly reporting on a timely manner. – less
A good restaurant with high values
worked as a delivery assistant (Former Employee), South Africa Johannesburg GPJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch and tea break
Cons: worked shifts at times 8hours and overtimes of 2hours at times
Obtained a lot of skills learnt how to work along with other people of different cultures and values.Everything got so well.We experienced pressures during the weekend but managed to beat that as a team.
Nice workplace due to cold temperature with audio music
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesOctober 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch sometimes but always free food in afternoon breaktime
Learned MS office, SAP transaction, and operating forklift while in the DHL company
offer variety of experience
Products Inspector (Former Employee), Brisbane, QLDOctober 16, 2012
This position is pertty good to win variety of expereince .
To get a lots industuries experience . It made me satisfied .
DHL Branch Cameroon, Limbe South West Region
Logistic officer (Former Employee), CameroonSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: 1
Cons: 10
Monday is one of my best day at work, because that is beginning of the week and there is a lot of work to be done.
I learned how to welcome and deal with people from different back grown, and to self (customer's) them to their satisfaction.
I learn how to managed my /Company resource to satisfied my customer need and for growth of the Company.
I have – more... a team spirit to work as a group and can also work under pressure.
Dealing with the customer is one of the hardest part of the job and satisfying the customer's need is one of the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Great place to work with great benefits
Warehouse personnel (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJuly 11, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: limited hours
There were times when I had to work hard especially when the trucks came from the Toronto depot and needed to be unloaded. Other than that it was a good job.
great environment to work in very friendly
organized routes, delivery, driver (Former Employee), Dorval, QCJuly 5, 2012
everyday going to work, was a new route, new people to meet and make them happy. You learn how to be more organized, efficient and well coordinated. Going in to work meeting with your co-worker with a smile and great environment. Hardest part is must be very quick know what you need, choosing the quickest route in a short time.
everyday going to work – more... delivering packages to happy costumers is the best thing – less
MIS / System Administrator
IT Field Support Technician (Former Employee), ParanaqueJune 24, 2012
Pros: free snack if we overtime.
Cons: 10 hours
To Make Friends To Other Employees...Hardest Part Of The Job When Personal Computer Is Black Out...The Most Enjoyable Part Are Meeting Beautiful Ladies Calling At Your Land line Number.
When I was there working DHL proved to be a good company with good bosses.
Route Driver (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 19, 2012
Pros: excellent company to work for or with.
Cons: n/a
DHL is an excellent company to work with and I am willing to work with them anytime. For the time I worked there as a Broker,DHL has provided me with work every day doing a route at an exellent pay rate.

1 2 3 4 5

About DHL

DHL Express (USA) is the US arm of express delivery giant DHL, which itself is a subsidiary of Germany's Deutsche Post. The operations – Read more