DHL Global Forwarding

DHL Global Forwarding Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Promoting a good teamwork to the workplace.
Quality Assurance Analyst / Airfreight Supervisor (Former Employee), Manila, P00March 11, 2014
Management team are approachable and willing to help others. They are promoting a good teamwork to the workplace.
productive workplace
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), BeijingJanuary 20, 2014
My daily work were preparing and archiving accounting vouchers to record the company’s business operations, and checking receipts of the company’s purchases and made copies of them in order to fill the original accounting vouchers. It was a warm workplace,and everyone was kind to me. For me, it was an unforgettable internship, as I learned how to use – more... my accounting knowledge in my real work. – less
Too process driven
Regional Human Resources Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 18, 2014
Does not always treat employees with respect. Very process driven that does not always serve the business well.
Great place to work. Steady work was available
Customs Release Clerk (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONOctober 3, 2013
Pros: steady work till it shut down.
Cons: none i like doing interacting with people and fixing their problems.
Friendly and fun company to work for. They always gave rewards for job well done. You could obtain extra hours if you wanted overtime.
Steady work. Overtime available Company closed down and moved right out of the city of Sarnia.
Decent
C.C.S. Border Release Clerk (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONAugust 5, 2013
This is a decent company to work for. There's a few bad eggs that need to be sorted out, but the management has been doing so since my departure. Overall their pay is fair for the job you are doing.
Enjoyed working there
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 3, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: management
Always got my work done. The Co-workers we oh k to work with.
The most enjoyable part of the job was vacation.
Extremely productive. A great place to learn and grow with the organiziation.
Supervisor (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJuly 22, 2014
Pros: employee recognition. merit compensation.
Cons: attrition.
A typical work day will include distribution of work and review of employees quality. Management is supportive and easy to communicate to. Co-workers are friendly and engaging. The hardest part of the job is the implementation of change and new rules with very little time to ramp up! The most enjoyable part of the job is to see smiles on the faces of – more... those employees that I helped and appreciation is well noted by that employee. – less
xx
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Cairo ,EgyptJuly 12, 2014
Issuing invoices around 60-80 inv./day and controlling the billing process . firstly, the operation Dep. send me all the doc. , i write a draft inv. and then issue inv. and review it. on the other hand one of our big customers required to work in his invoicing system ( Oracle system ) in parallel with our system ( Logis system used for Logistics companies) – more... for double checking .Therefore , my manager choose me for this task . and this is my hardest part of the job as its around 11 steps should be done in customer system plus my usual work. so in this part i work as a customer service as i'm solving many problems with this customer till we meet in final invoice. My most enjoyable part is reviewing as i'm talented in catching mistakes. – less
looking for closure to home work
Ocean Export Operator (Current Employee), Purfleet, ENGJune 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: no room to climb the ladder
I enjoy my everyday job as each day if different.
The only reasin I am looking is to be near to home address
Strong FF environment. Still recovering major reorganization in 2012
Trade Lane Sales Manager (Former Employee), Newark, NJJune 10, 2014
Pros: super big, with reps in almost every country in the world.
Cons: too big for some. not as easy to adjust to the small customer with specific requirements.
Well established German company.claim to be the biggest freight forwarder in the world.
Went under a major reorganization in 2012 and implementing a new computer environment until today (5/2014).
It affect all walk of business. from HR and sales to custom clearance and last mile delivery.
NEEDS BETTER MANAGEMENT FOR WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION AND BETTER BENEFITS
Air Export Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2014
Pros: down time
Cons: benefits not great and stressful environment
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK RUNS SMOOTH/FAST PACED BUT TIME FLIES WHEN WORKING. MOST CO-WORKERS WERE RESPECTFUL AND OUTSTANDING WORKERS. OTHERS HAD TO BE DIRECTED AND TOLD WHAT TO DO. THE HARDEST PART WAS DEALING W/MANAGEMENT NOT STANDING UP FOR SUPERVISORS OR RULES THAT WERE IMPLEMENTED BY THEM.NO REINFORCEMENT/CONSEQUENCES ON BREAKING RULES. IT WAS A BUDDY – more... SYSTEM WHICH BROUGHT DOWN THE MORALE OF HARD HONEST DEDICATED WORKERS. I ENJOYED THE COMPANY OF THE CUSTOMERS AND HARD WORKING CO-WORKERS. – less
Great work environment
Accounting Support (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 2, 2014
Great company, fun environment, very peaceful and quiet. Look forward to advancement with company.
Upper managment is Inconsistent
Senior Account Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2014
Pros: schedules
Cons: employees have bad moral due to companies constant changes.
Duties and job titles are constantly changing,
They do not take care of thier employees, no incentives, no motives.
fun work environment
Import Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 20, 2014
A typical day at work for me was surrounded with a great team and that made my job easy. Everyone worked together to make sure everything was done properly and on time. If someone needed help it was given to them. The most enjoyable part of this job was learning my job and how to perform it with little to no assistance as time went on.
Excellent Place to work
Ocean Export Customer Service (Former Employee), College Park, GAMay 13, 2014
A typical day at work would be communicating with customers by phone and via email. Preparing and coordinating shipment via ocean and data entry of The great thing about this job is I learned something new everyday. y co-workers were great every one gor along and worked together. The hardest part of the jog is when we could not meet the customer needs.
team spirit
creditors clerk (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMay 13, 2014
Pros: teamspirit
Cons: retrenchment
I loved working for dhl finance, we had good team spirit with my collegues
Current market situations has led to retrchment and as a result im s looking due to job uncertairnity
CLE office is closing so looking for further employment
Air Import Agent (Current Employee), Brook Park, OHApril 22, 2014
Completed all facets of the air import operations job function to ensure that our customers received the freight in a timely manner and that our customer was satisfied.
DHL is a great place to work nice coworkers and managment
Agent, Airfreight/Customer Service/Packing (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2014
Working for DHL is a good job but I had to move up the latter that's why i moved on.
Horrible Company
Control Tower (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 3, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: pay, management, hours, benefits, atmosphere (it's always freezing in there)
The management does not have a clue, the pay is low (unless you consider $12 an hour high) and the shifts are all hours. DON'T EVER EXPECT TO GET A RAISE.
Interesting field
Custom Broker Entry Writer (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCApril 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: change is constant
Interesting field to learn new things. Great benefits and people to work with...............................................................................

1 2 3 4 5

About DHL Global Forwarding

DHL Global Forwarding can arrange to keep cargo rolling through the land, sailing over the sea, or flying in the air. The company – Read more