National Money Mart is seeking a highly talented Store Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and implementation of Local Area Marketing (LAM), POP, Planograms, Promotional and Merchandising programs for the 460+ stores in the Canadian store division of Dollar Financial Corporation. Programs include national promotions, regional advertising campaigns, local promotions, product tests/launches and development of in-store support materials. Also, developing Local Area Marketing guidelines and programs and control of in-store merchandising design and standards are key responsibilities of this position. This position is the link between the field and the home office so they will need excellent organizational and communication skills.
Education: BA degree in Business or Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2+ yrs experience in a sales and/or marketing department. Retail Marketing background is a plus.
Other: Self-starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivate and highly organized, flexible and creative:
- Highly organized, detail-orientated project coordinator with exceptional planning, time management, change, and priority management skills.
- Competence working with numbers (i.e. budgets, estimates and tracking billing). Must have prior experience managing budgets and tracking departmental spending.
- Has a strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Has the ability to anticipate and work through potential problems.
- Possesses sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional written/verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills/knowledge of Excel is required. Confident working with Word and Power Point.