National Money Mart is seeking an IT Release/Software Version Manager to be based in their Victoria, BC location. In this role one will own the Version Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of software releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various Portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs. Where necessary you’ll provides tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in information systems operations environment
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access
Indeed - 20 months ago
DFG offers several fishing-related programs designed to help everyone enjoy one of the nation's most popular outdoor recreational sports....