Based in the Philadelphia, PA market, Dollar Financial Group, Inc. (DFG) is a leading international financial services company serving under-banked consumers in Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Sweden, Finland, Poland, and the Republic of Ireland. Originally organized in 1979, our network now consists of more than 1,300 retail storefront locations as well as multiple Internet websites, mobile phone applications and other remote platforms.
We are in search of a Recruiter for our North American Retail Operations in Canada and the United States.
In this role one would identify recruitment solutions to support immediate operations management and leadership talent needs. Execute the recruitment strategy for North America Retail Operations to ensure a pipeline for current and future talent. Networking should include, proactive networking, database mining, career fairs, campus recruitment, partnerships with educational institutions, social networking, internet recruitment sites as well as researching other potential sourcing channels.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Five to seven years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience in a retail environment within the United States and Canada
- Experience in sourcing and selection process for front line retail managers, hourly customer service employees and leadership up to the Director level
- Strong working experience providing hands-on support to hiring managers in the sourcing, selection and offer stages for key positions
- Must be a true talent scout with a passion for finding the right candidate for hard-to-fill positions
- Strong experience utilizing an applicant tracking system
- Ability to work in high volume fast paced, high volume environment