Our client is established plumbing company serving the Edmonton region. The role will be based out of Edmonton, AB. This role will be primarily commercial work.
· Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
· Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
· Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
· Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
· Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
· Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
· Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
· May prepare cost estimates
At least 5 years of experience working as a plumber Registered
journeyman preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
Commercial experience would be an asset
· $40.50/ hour for 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
· Required to be on call once every 5 weeks
· Comprehensive benefits after 3 months
· RRSP program after 1 year
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this role.
Please apply online at www.dfconsultingcanada.com (Click “Candidates” then “Jobs”).
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dfconsulting and on Twitter @DFConsultingHR to stay up to date on our latest openings!