Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Key responsibilities will be to plan, procure equipment and tooling for installation applicable to the injection moulding process.
2. Support production departments in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues relating to injection moulding and its’ related processes.
3. Kaizen improvements for cost reduction and improved quality performance.
4. Maintain and improve process capability and documentation (Control Plan, PFMEA, etc.) to ensure ongoing conformance to ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
1. 3+ years in Automotive manufacturing plant as a Moulding or Process Engineer (injection moulding)
2. College Diploma and/or University Degree
3. Full working knowledge (ability to maintain) APQP documentation (Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan) and TPM and PM schedules.
4. Ability to perform, analyze, and improve machine and process capability
5. Fundamental electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems knowledge
6. Working knowledge of injection moulding process parameters settings
7. Knowledge of robots and end of arm tooling used in injection moulding process
8. Knowledge of machine guarding standards, PSR and OHSAS for Industrial Establishments Fluent in MS Office (Excel, Work and PowerPoint)
9. Good oral and written communication skills
10. Ability to work in a team environment
11. Ability to travel
1. C.E.T. or P.Eng. Designation
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
3. Experience with oversight of new mould/tooling projection (purchasing to implementation)
4. Experience in developing/creating new moulding process equipment specifications
5. Understanding on injection moulding machines (troubleshooting, operation, process)
6. Experience in injection mould design and fabrication
7. AutoCAD, UG, Catia, MasterCAM competence