Deacro Industries is currently seeking Machinery Assemblers – Electrical Control Panel and Machine Wiring.
Applicant must have:
· Minimum three years experience with control panel building and machine wiring
· Ability to read and apply schematics diagrams
· Working knowledge of electronics
· Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience
· Ability to use hand tools and electro-mechanical devices; must have own tools
· Experience with converting equipment or packaging equipment would be an asset
· Hands-on knowledge of PLC, HMI would be an asset
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and layout assembly sequence and procedures for specified parts
· Build machinery electrical panels
· Assemble components and subassemblies
· Route and run wire and cable
· Perform inspections of assemblies and subassemblies during the building of the machines, and a complete inspection of the machines prior to commissioning.