Looking for truck and coach technicians, to work under limited supervision in a fast pace environment, perform preventative maintenance, run inspections, diagnostics tests, and repair a variety of vehicles and equipment in a timely manner. Work hours may require overtime, weekend and after hours service calls.
Education: 310T Truck & Coach License
Experience: 3 or more years of practical work experience with license
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
- Must provide own tools, safety boots
- Willing to work night shift if/when required (1-9p.m)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to company standards and processes in the completion of all documentation associated with equipment repairs
- Work to ensure that goals related to efficiencies and daily operational needs are achieved
- Work well with management and team members
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Work in accordance with OH&S Safety Regulations, Government Inspection Standards and Company policy
We offer competitive wages and Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by employer.
By fax: (905) 524-5822