JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER (Maintenance & Repair) for a permanent & full time position.
Rate: $32.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week, plus 10% vacation pay, Other Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits)
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Plumber Trade Certification, WHMIS Certificate
- 5 years or more experience in the industry
- Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Bondable, Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
- Area of Specialization: Water filtration/softeners, Drainage, waste & venting systems, Fixtures and appliances, Hydronic heating & cooling systems, Natural and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), Pneumatic systems, Potable water distribution installation
- Specific Skills: Install, repair, service and maintain plumbing systems or fixtures, Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications, Determine layout of systems and networks, Locate & mark position of pipe connections, holes and fixtures, Cut holes to accommodate pipes and fittings, Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes in place, Join pipes with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts or cement, Solder or braze piping, Inspect and test pipes for leaks, Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing, Select and install pumps, Weld pipes
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
Note: Vehicle supplied by employer. References required. Must be able to work weekends / on-call. Backflow Prevention Certificate an asset.
We thank all applicants but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago