Wanted: A creative, passionate PR professional who isn’t afraid to Instigate! DDB Public Relations, an award-winning public relations agency within a dynamic, marketing communications agency, seeks a well-rounded practitioner with experience in retail, fashion, hospitality and corporate sectors for an account manager position in our Vancouver office.
You: Creative, strategic and self-managed with five to seven years experience in an agency setting. You possess excellent writing skills; first-rate media relations and social media experience; event management expertise; new business knowledge and solid people management skills. Experience in crisis/issues management is an asset.
What will you do? You will develop strategic and tactical initiatives and budgets for clients. You will serve as a senior level media contact and provide counsel to clients and DDB’s senior management team.
- Media relations: develop and sell-in media relations strategies; pitch key journalists with unique story ideas and opportunities to generate coverage.
- Writing: strategy concept development; media materials, contributed articles and speeches.
- Presentation skills: experience leading client presentations and new business pitches.
- Event planning: develop, craft and sell-in event concepts to clients; manage all aspects of execution and on-site media relations.
- Client relations and new business: lead accounts; foster organic client growth; seek and secure new business opportunities.
- Social media: Develop and oversee social media strategies for clients.
- Business management: review and approve client invoices; manage budgets.
Please send your résumé by October 7, 2013. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
About DDB Canada: DDB Canada is the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agency in Canada. Known...