DCM Inc. is a construction management company in charge of the execution of work of affiliated construction contractors. We are currently executing several major projects, and are continuing to expand our presence throughout Canada.
We are looking for skilled and dynamic employees to help us build our future.
Functions and duties:
- Recruitment and selection of new employees
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Prepare and post job advertisements for required trades positions
- Sort and screen resumes and applications; assess potential candidates; perform reference checks; verify trade certification, confirm pre-employment drug testing results and act as a point of contact for new hires
- Ensure the recruitment process and procedures are being consistently followed
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of recruitment strategies determined by team (career fairs, web campaigns, etc.)
- Maintain employee records and resume databases
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of demand
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- High School Diploma; equivalency considered
- Human resources certification is an asset
- 1-2 years recruitment and customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Skills and Particularities:
- Strong sense of initiative and self –motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and team-oriented
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to produce quality work with very little guidance
- Close attention to detail and can work well under pressure and with other departments across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on accuracy
Bring your talents to us and you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Positive work environment
- Education and training opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent Group benefits plan
Please visit www.dcmgroup.ca today to apply.
Human Resources Department
DCM Integrated Solutions