Location: Fort McMurray
Job Code: 1579
# of openings: 2
DCM Inc. is a construction management company managing the execution of a conglomerate of affiliated construction contractors. We are currently executing several major projects, and are continuing to expand our presence throughout Canada.
We are looking for skilled and dynamic employees to help us build a variety of competencies.
Functions and duties:
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of the routine mechanical maintenance activities to be performed in the Upgrading and Utilities Units.
- Coordinate gathering of field execution progress from the client and Contractors Supervisors/ Foremen during the execution of these jobs ensuring expectation are met.
- Support from routine maintenance and project execution.
- Primary accountability is to gather and amalgamate all mechanical maintenance activities including emergency, urgent and routine work orders, schedule and critical path.
- Define and prepare work packages for Mechanical jobs in process units of Upgrading and Utilities Oil Sands facilities.
- Review and define scope of work for repairs in liaison with the client planners in service, engineering, technical, process, operation and other company departments
- Coordinate with all discipline Planner and specialists the planning for all related work orders that are within the scope of the area assigned.
- Coordinate material coordinator to ensure all required spares, materials and service contracts to execute the jobs as per the Work Order scope.
- Integrate the safety reviews of the work packages involving all disciplines.
- Integrate post-job planning report and ensure all executed work orders were properly documented and closed up as per the company standard and industries best practices.
- Input and continuous improvement of the maintenance, planning, scheduling and data integrity processes and standards.
- Support budget management and development depending of the extra
- Report scheduling and planning activities.
- Mechanical technician, Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Industrial Construction
- Good communication skills
- 2-5 year experience as a planner
- Experience planning, budgeting, estimation
- Self motivated
- Ability to produce quality work with little guidance, autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Knowledge of software: Primavera, Excel, MS Projects, Access, Word,
- Fully Bilingual
- Working in Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Full time, permanent
- Shift rotation to be discussed upon hiring
- Overtime as required
- Camp Accommodations and flights provided
Bring your talents to us and you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Positive work environment
- Education and training opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent Group benefits plan
Indeed - 20 months ago