A leading fashion Jewellery importer and distributor is seeking to fill the role of a
Junior Planner / Sales Analyst.
- Sales trend analysis
- OTB management/forecast
- Seasonal merchandise assortment plans
- Coordination of promotional/marketing calendar
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly post mortems
- Develop relationship with host
- Collaborate with various departments i.e. buyers, warehouse
- Bachelor’s in business, finance, or related field
- One to two (1-2) years of planning experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates initiative, commitment and dedication.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Allocation experience a bonus
Computer Skills Needed:
- Microsoft Office
o Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard