We are seeking a friendly, self-starter and outgoing individual with a passion for success.
- Analyze reports; provide recommendations for magazine improvements
- Manage and plan web content
- Collaborate with the team to create effective marketing strategy
- Develop and implement a variety of marketing and communications tools, such as: posters, flyers and signs, menus etc.
- 3 years experience in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- College Diploma in Marketing/Advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, very innovative and comfortable with presentations
- Proficient in desktop publishing software and technologies
- Analytical, team-oriented, highly articulate and motivated with superior organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of copy editing and magazine publishing
- Strong ability to prioritize work activities and multi-tasking
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and interpersonal relation capabilities
Part-time position, must be available to work 3 days per week
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
DBPC is a consistent provider of administrative and office staff at the entry level, intermediate and executive levels. We've designed...