We are a leading Managing General Agency serving independent life insurance and investment advisors throughout Canada. We help advisors build their businesses by way of education, training, sales and marketing support. We currently serve over 2000 contracted financial advisors across Canada, with a Head Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We offer our employees competitive salaries, benefits and performance based incentives.
You are an Administrative Generalist who thrives in a small office entrepreneurial environment and enjoys keeping busy. You love computers, and are a wiz with MS Office. You know how to focus and work hard, either independently or within a group and simply get stuff done.
You have been known as the “hub” of the organization and always know what is going on. You thrive on making others look good and will do what it takes to support internal and external stakeholders. You are detail oriented and organized and could not imagine it any other way. You have a strong ability to work independently and “own” your work and projects, manage your time, and set priorities.
- Respond to client inquiries in a confidential manner.
- Review Life Insurance and Investment Applications.
- Ensure all communication with case coordinators is done is a timely, efficient manner.
- Assisting advisors as necessary to provide training on our platform and feedback as cases progress.
- Create contacts within various organization to assist in the process
- Receptions duties to include: greeting visitors, receive, direct and relay telephone messages, mail and courier packages.
- Maintain a filing system. Ensure office supply levels are maintained and current.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
- Ensure adequate inventory of marketing material and office supplies is maintained.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, develop template documents.
- Prepare presentations and information packages for use by Executives.
- General office duties as required.
Education & Experience
- 1 to 2 years in the Life Insurance industry an asset
- 1 to 2 years experience in an administrative role
- A strong knowledge of MS Office
- Completion of post secondary diploma desired
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.