Love your job!
Looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our West Edmonton Mall store!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
The Assistant Manager is the right-hand to the Store Manager. When the manager is not working, this person is responsible for the performance and operation of the store; they lead the team, and communicate with the office and share information with staff when relevant. Inventory is a key focus of the assistant manager: they police inventory accuracy in the system, supervise cycle counts, and ensure that the stock areas are labelled and organized.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- You love the world of tea, or are willing to discover it!
- You have proven leadership skills, are a strong delegator and create a positive work environment for your staff
- You are professional, fun, and have great communication skills
- You are organized and quick-thinking
- You are motivated and you enjoy giving customers an amazing and personal experience when they come into the store
- You are a positive person and have personality! A sense of humour is a must!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
- A positive, fun, and respectful work environment
Plus as a DAVIDsTEA employee, you get to drink as much free tea as your heart desires, all day long. Seriously, what more could you ask for?
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!