DAVIDsTEA is looking for a Quality Control Administrator – Tea Lab Assistant
DAVIDsTEA (www.davidstea.com) is a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we’ve opened over 95 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
The objectives of this position are:
To be responsible for all administrative duties in the tea lab, including organizing and filing, recording all samples and ensuring that sample records are maintained.
- Organize and file all tea samples as they arrive
- Record every sample (evaluation/pre-production/pre-ship/QC) received in the sample register
- File all evaluated samples according to the “status” of the sample per the DAVIDsTEA database
- Log all entries related to hot and cold preparation into database
- Set-up and assist with tea-tastings: including placing tea in boats, ensuring that there is enough hot water, ensuring that there are spoons and spitting cups available
- Assist in clean-up of tasting set and general clean-up of the lab equipment, ensuring that the cleanliness of the QC lab is maintained at the highest level at all times
- Ensure that all office and administrative supplies for the QC lab are ordered and available
Requirements and Competencies:
- Excellent English and French verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical and planning skills
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 190 stores coast to...