DAVIDsTEA is looking for a Quality Assurance and Regulations Manager
We’re a North American company headquartered in Montreal. After opening our first location on Toronto’s Queen Street in 2008, we grew to over 90 stores four years– not to mention a flourishing online business. Our company is made up of enthusiastic and passionate employees who strive to create an atmosphere that promotes creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
About the role: Working within the Tea and Quality Control department, the incumbent will ensure that strict quality control guidelines are adhered to, in teas, hard-goods, packaging, warehousing, stores, hard-goods and packing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing an overall and comprehensive view of the QA/QC situation and corresponding Work Plans that address those situations in need of repair
- Tracking all QC complaints, and documenting activities in respective registers
- Provide detailed information and samples to QC Supervisor for further investigation when needed
- Provide feedback and direction to respective departments and follow up on same
- Responsible for process related to microbiological testing (preparing and submitting samples, compiling results, reporting issues of concern)
- Managing all vendor files including organic certification, licences and Health Canada issues
- Minimum 2+ years of Quality Control experience
- GMP experience an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
Indeed - 12 months ago