DAVIDsTEA is looking for a Human Resources Administrator
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we've opened over 100 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
About the position:
DAVIDsTEA is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to assist the Human Resources Department in compiling and keeping employee records including vacation and absences, new employee documentation. The incumbent will also be the permanent replacement for reception when needed.
- Gathering and tracking all vacation requests for employees, answering employee inquiries with regard to vacation accrual
- Tracking absences for each department
- Entering new employee info into HRIS system and making updates to files when required
- Managing our employee referral program
- Ensuring that all HR documents are posted and updated on the intranet
- Replacing the receptionist during lunch hours and other absences
- General HR administration
- Other duties as required by department
Requirements & Competencies:
- Degree in Human Resources, Administration or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Bilingualism- English/French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational Skills
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook in a Windows environment
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 190 stores coast to...