Senior Art Supervisor – one year contract
Dream job alert! DAVIDsTEA is looking for a very talented, very lucky Art Supervisor to join our fun-loving, tightly knit in-house creative team.
As the Marketing Department’s most senior artist, you will be responsible for all customer-facing design. Aside from developing and executing packaging, in-store signage and marketing campaigns, you will supervise a small team of graphic designers and photographers. Our brand is at the core of everything we do as a company – and it will be your job to manage, promote and protect it.
Most importantly, you get all the free tea you can drink! Need we say more?
- Supervise and develop all product packaging, in-store signage, etc.
- Develop, storyboard and art direct photo shoots
- Develop and execute visual campaigns
- Supervise and mentor graphic artists and photographers
- Ensure brand consistency and quality assurance on all creative deliverables
- Oversee and delegate departmental workload
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of graphic design
- A strong design portfolio
- Undergraduate degree in Art/Design or Graphic Design
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FTP
- Collaborative work style
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent time managements and organizational skills
- A sense of humour!
- Leadership experience
- Packaging design and production
- Brand management experience
- Bilingual French/English
- Photography experience
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 190 stores coast to...